We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Attorney General's web site complies with standards of accessibility. Thus, we have implemented the following:
- Sizable text.
- Labels for form elements.
- Column and row headers for tables where appropriate.
- Non-scripted alternative content where appropriate.
- Alt attribute for images.
- Links allowing users without styles to "skip to content" or "skip to navigation".
- Visit our site map if you have issues with our drop down menu.
Questions about the AGO and accessibility may be directed to our webmaster.